Thursday, September 24

Rain, Rain Go Away!!!


When I woke up this morning, I noticed my room was a little darker than normal. Since I am on the west side of our house, I don't get the sunshine streaming through my window in the morning like the girls across the hall from me, but I do get some light.

To my dismay, it was raining. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain.... But I love it when I can stay inside all day and sleep, watch movies, and drink hot chocolate. Not when I have to go to four different classes with an umbrella that really is too small to shelter me from the pouring rain.

And then there is the whole deal with rainboots. I just hate them. They make it difficult to cross your legs in class, they are squeaky, and most frustrating to me, they don't exactly fit around my calves very well. Hopefully one day the people who make rain boots will realize that the majority of American consumers do not have stick legs and therefore cannot tuck their jeans into their boots. This dislike of rain boots always leaves me with a dilemma. I can, A. wear flip flops and let my feet get soaked, and water and dirt flip on my leggings or B. wear my sperrys, which are meant to weather the, well, weather, but then risk them getting wet inside and thus smelling and not drying very fast. Very difficult decision! I think I'll go with the Sperrys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home