Thursday, June 17

Reflection... or something like it.

I can in no way complain about my job. I am paid to sit on a beach all day, getting progressively tanner, blonder, and in shape. But I will be the first to tell you that the days on the beach can get long, and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm seems more than just an 8 hour day. In an attempt to give myself something to do, I recently purchased a little notebook from Target to write in my random thoughts or the funny things I see on the beach. Here's a preview.

- I wonder if Washington feels jipped he's only on a $1 bill, or if he likes it because there's so many and he's facey.
- God is pretty amazing to make this world in 6 days.
- Mentally handicapped children make the hot packs we use to treat sting ray wounds.
- When I see teenage girls with perfect bodies, I want to yell at them, "WAIT TILL COLLEGE."
- The boy with the circle shaved in the back of his head needs tighter swim trunks to pull them up so I don't have to look at his crack.
- A woman asked me if the water was more brown today. Really?
- There are times when I really love my job. Mostly because of the people I work with.
- So glad I am a girl that can actually throw a football or baseball.
- It is so hot, I'm on less than 4 hours of sleep, dehydrated. I don't want anyone to talk to me.

And of course, I have my lists.

Places I Would Work
Dallas
Atlanta
Chicago
Charlotte

Jobs I Would Do
Event planning or wedding coordinating/planning
Event or company promotions
Advertising and marketing for a company or smaller ad firm

Places I Want To Go
Florence
Barcelona
Madrid
Greece
Dublin
Paris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home