Wednesday, December 29

New Years Resolutions

We are two days away from the new year - 2011, can you believe it?! - so I think it is time I wrote down my resolutions. While it is questionable whether or not I will keep these resolutions, it is always good to have goals. Last year, one of my resolutions was to work out more. I don't think that one worked out too well, but as it's been said, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again! I also had on my list to meet a nice boy I could date. Something completely out of my control... but if I keep putting it on there, one day it's sure to happen, right?


My 2011 New Years Resolutions/Goals

1. Be employed in the city I want to live
I very much hope that by next year at this time, I will have a steady job, living in Buckhead or Midtown in Atlanta, exploring a new city and loving my life. So long, cold Midwest!

2. Become more organized and more efficient
Organization is something that doesn't come naturally to me, and I am way too lazy for my own good. It's time I put my clothes where they belong - the closet, not the floor - and get up off my butt and get things done during the day!

3. Work up a sweat!
Before showering the other day, I realized my legs had lost the nice tone they had this summer and were beginning to resemble cottage cheese. NOT ATTRACTIVE. It's time for me to hit the gym, even if it is only for 30 minutes, and get some cardio going! My friends and I have recently gotten into yoga at Vibe Yoga in Bloomington, so I am going to get an unlimited package when I get back to school. Here's to having a hot bod!

4. Read more
Since I've been young, I have loved to read. Since I've been in college, this is a hobby that has been put on the shelf with all my readings for class, and other important things, like going to Kilroys. Hopefully this year I will read more for fun than what I did this past year!

5. Be a better blogger
Considering my last post was in October... I think I've failed with my blogging. This semester, I am going to post at least once a week. Completely manageable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home