Tuesday, May 3

Theta Seniors 2011

On Saturday, my pledge class got together to take the traditional Theta Senior pictures around our gorgeous campus. The wonderful and talented Suzie Reecer was our photographer - Theta is so lucky to have her - and did an absolutely phenomenal job. Every photo is so wonderful and brings a smile to my face. Here's a sample of my favorites.

My wonderful roommates and I

In front of the Sample Gates looking down Kirkwood


In front of our favorite place, of course!


Couldn't imagine life without them

So much genuine happiness and laughter captured

This next picture is one of my absolute favorites. We got a little wet from the fountain, but then took it to a new extreme by just playing in it and getting totally soaked. We couldn't stop laughing and got a few honks as cars drove by on Jordan! Such a fun and memorable couple of hours. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home