Wednesday, September 29

It's okay to be weird.


My friend Meghan and I will be the first totell anyone we're a little weird. We have an obsession with Harry Potter (she asked me once if I could send her all 7 books so she could reread them) and if it weren't for having to work six of seven weekdays this summer, we most likely would have made a trip to Orlando to go to the HP amusement park. We decided that for our Fourth of July celebration we would all wear matching t-shirts from OldNavy. I've left her countless videos on Facebook singing Happy Birthday at 6 AM, or coming home from the bars at 3 AM. We really don't hold anything back!

We also tell ourselves we'll never get married (this is kidding...) due to a lack of men in our lives. Last night I received a text from her with a quote that I think can be applied to everyone. Especially us two weirdos. One day we'll find our weird soul mates. :)

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird. When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home