Thursday, April 9

love life


"Do what you love to do, and do it so well that those who come to see you do it will bring others to watch you do it again and again and again."  
-Mark Victor Hansen

I'm a sucker for quotes. I find so much inspiration, happiness, and meaning in them... I could spend hours reading quote books. For my last birthday, my best friend got me the quote book LoveLife, compiled by Kobi Yamada. It is easily my favorite quote book, full of quotes about what else - loving life. With colorful page after colorful page, this book is the perfect gift, whether it is for a birthday, holiday or just because. 

1 Comments:

Blogger A. Hobbs said...

I love you, and I couldn't think of a better suited person for this book. Thanks for always reminding me to love life (= See you soon!

4/21/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home