Monday, February 28

this has got to be the good life

I have a tendency to freak out when I think about how I have plans for every weekend until I graduate. To me, this means that the next two months are going to fly by way too fast. But then again, I have so much to look forward to. This weekend I am headed to Mardi Gras in St. Louis with a group of my best friends. St. Louis has the second largest Mardi Gras celebration behind New Orleans, so I think we are guaranteed to have a good time. With a limo, drinks, and beads, I'm not sure how anything could go terribly wrong!

After Mardi Gras, we have Spring Break in Key Largo, where we've rented a beach house for 18 girls in my pledge class. I can't wait to lay on the beach and spend quality time and laughter with my best friends. And of course, soak up some much needed rays! Then there we have Quals, officially kicking off the Little 500 season. April brings bar crawls, spontaneous date parties, day drinking at Kilroys, boats, THE Little 500, Keeneland, and my birthday. The best really is yet to come!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home