Tuesday, May 10

Happy Graduation

"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You’re on your own. And you know what you know. 

And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go."
-Dr. Seuss, Oh The Places You'll Go




This past Saturday I finally did it. I graduated from Indiana University. How fast those four years went by. It seems like just yesterday I was arriving to B-Town and unloading my stuff into my dorm room at Foster Magee, running into Shannon's arms, and so excited for the next phase of my life. I joined Theta, made new friends, became part of IUSF, and lived the college dream. With a blink of an eye, it was over. I will forever cherish the friendships and memories I made living in that Indiana town. Here's to some of the best four years of my life. I will never forget you, IU.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home