Thursday, January 26

1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and get them sit ups right

Source: google.com via Carmen on Pinterest

Way back in November, I blogged about running a few times each week. Probably to no one's surprise, that didn't happen. I think I ran once and my knee started hurting, my arches had sharp pains shooting through them, and I got bored. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to get to a "runner's high".... just not for me. However, I have been telling myself I need to work out ever since I moved into my apartment. With my rent, we have full access to a gym all of 1 minute from my building. On Monday, I finally forced myself to go, and although my workout consisted of 30 minutes on the elliptical and lifting weights, I felt so much better and productive that night. The best part is that each machine has a TV, so rather than laying on the couch and watching TV when I get home each night, I can go to the gym and watch a TV show for 30 minutes or an hour all while improving my health and keeping the lbs off! Win win situation if you ask me. And ya'll should be proud -- I went again last night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home