Tuesday, March 13

sail away



Oldnavy is not typically one of my go-to places to shop. In fact, I really can't remember the last time I was there. However, after one of my friends recently told me how much luck she had there, I decided to peruse their website. I have to hand it to Oldnavy. Unlike Gap, who has no clear concept or vision (a once classic brand gone very, very wrong), Oldnavy has some sort of clear concept. The colors are bright, the clothes are basic with a little twist, and they are all reasonably priced. I have a feeling I may just have to stop in on my way home from work and pick up one of these adorable sailboat tops. How cute would it be paired with white jeans and wedges? Yep, done. 


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home