Tuesday, December 3

I'M A FLORIST!








For awhile now, I have wanted to learn how to do flower arrangements. I've even searched online to see if Nashville offers any day classes for it (they don't - at least I haven't found any). Better than a class though, was helping my mom put together our arrangements for Thanksgiving. I think my mom is amazing at everything she does, and flower arrangements is definitely high on the list. The poor iPhone quality doesn't exactly do them justice - but aren't these flowers gorgeous? Everything came from our local grocery store and let me tell you, it was so easy to put together! I'm looking forward to putting together more arrangements... so time to start planning a party! Who wants to come?!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Slough said...

Gorg! I took floral design (1 and 2, watch out) in college, and really it is all about having an eye for style and knowledge of simple design elements. From what I can tell you got the touch!

12/03/2013  
Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, how amazing is this. It turned out so fabulous. Great job, love.

If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

www.fashboulevard.com

12/04/2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home