Tuesday, November 26

J.CREW STYLE SESSIONS



Last week I went to J.Crew. Not unusual, considering I stalk the store and website regularly. Except this was a special trip to J.Crew because it was one of their StyleSessions. New Holiday arrivals filled the store - giving me and Jessica no option but to style a few outfits! The lace skirt pictured above caught my attention immediately. I love how easy it is to dress up or down. You could easily wear it with a chambray or buffalo check shirt for a more casual look like I did, or add a pretty silk blouse, heels, and statement jewelry for a more dressy occasion. It's definitely one of those pieces that will always be in style. Sadly, it didn't come home with me - trying to be good with Christmas coming up - but it's on my wishlist! 

In more J.Crew news: If you are a Cardmember, receive 30% off any online purchase through midnight tonight! Perfect for early Christmas shopping!


all images c/o Jessica Sweatt


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home