Tuesday, June 17

I'M STILL HERE





I'm really sorry for the radio silence. With personal family matters and the sudden explosion of work and deadlines at my 9-5 job, this little blog hasn't gotten much attention. I don't have anything ground breaking or extraordinary today, but just want to pop in and say I'm still here, and share a few things around the Internet world and my own world I'm loving these days. 


- I'm heading to my first blogger conference in less than a month!!! I'm so excited for the opportunity to go to Atlanta for the Southern Blog Society annual conference and meet tons of bloggers and brands and get inspired to keep doing this. Sometimes it's overwhelming how many bloggers there are with really amazing sites and content, but I'm hoping this will be incredibly inspiring and helpful. On that note, I need to make some business cards... any favorites? I'm looking at Minted right now...

- Heading to a wedding in Virginia this weekend. When did finding an affordable but insanely cute dress become so difficult? Majorly struggling right now.

- I got a KitchenAid mixer last November and just found out I can make my own pasta. Definitely need to follow this guide. I've heard it's insanely easy and so much more delicious than store bought. 

- A great DIY for summer ready feet. Then again, Emily always has the best how-to's. 

- Stumbled across these bloggers and their amazing backyard dinner party. The pictures are seriously stunning and I love the video. Can I throw one too, or better yet, can I be invited to the next?

- If you follow me on Twitter, you know I've been obsessing over John Mayer's cover of XO. Then again, I think the whole world has been. Check it out or you're missing out!

---

Have a great Tuesday! If you don't already, follow me on Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest. I promise I won't blow up your feed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home