Tuesday, April 29

I THINK A CHANGE WOULD DO YOU GOOD






I'm back!!! 

So it wasn't quite a week long blog break, more like a three week break but oh, I think it was needed and I feel so much better coming back to blogging after it. Sometimes you just need to recharge and refresh, you know?! 

Notice anything different about my site?! I don't know how you couldn't! I've completely changed the layout and design and I have to say - I'm pretty obsessed. If anything, going through this change was exactly what I (and my blog) needed. 

A couple new features - check out the Nashville Guide tab at the top of the page. I've listed my favorite restaurants, bars, and things to do in the city, so whether you live here and need inspiration or you're planning a trip, you now have a new resource! I will be updating it too as new things pop up, but this is my tried and true. I'll be adding a couple more pages in the next month, but right now I'm loving this addition.

You can also share the content and images at the end of each post, so if you love any images, pin and share away! Or if a post is just too good to be true, email it, Facebook it, do whatever with it.

Hopefully you like, because I love! More good things coming this way. And if you don't already, follow me on:


---

image 1 . 2 . 3 . 4

1 Comments:

Blogger Ash @ The Nashvillian said...

Love the layout!

-Ash
www.thenashvillianblog.com

4/30/2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home