Monday, August 4

TORY BURCH HOME COLLECTION




Last year Tory Burch took her fashion empire a step further from shoes, clothing, and accessories, and launched a beauty line (love her fragrance). Now she's back again, this time with a home line. Can she do no wrong?!

The sponge-like design is based on the 19th-century English ceramics and seen in much of the era’s stoneware pieces that both Tory and her mother, collect. I personally love the larger oval sponge design, and while I'm a long way from owning anything this nice, think it's quite lovely. Blue and white is just such a beautiful and effortless combination, isn't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura (bright and beautiful) said...

Loving Tory's home collection! Blue and white are always classics.

8/05/2014  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just posted about this on my blog too! I'm with Laura, blue and white is such a classic that it's most definitely worth the investment... or at least that's what I keep telling myself. ;)

8/07/2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home