Friday, July 18

WEEKEND IS HERE



It's been a rough week for posting - as in, I haven't. I'm moving out of my current apartment in 27 days (and counting), and I don't have anywhere to move into in 27 days. Talk about a huge stressor. While I love Nashville and all the fun things to do, I do not love Nashville and it's absurdly difficult and expensive rental market. And I'm slightly panicking. That panic has pretty much left me a little preoccupied and not giving this blog some love. But I'm going to spend this weekend creating some lovely little posts for next week, and all will be well. And hopefully I will have a place to live in the very, very near future. Or I might have a full on panic attack.

As always, thanks for stopping by :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home