Friday, October 3

currently



Friday, I thought you would never get here. The week started out a little crazy with nonstop work meetings and that kind of threw my whole week off. But it's all good because I'm heading to OXFORD, MISSISSIPPI FOR GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!

I very admittedly am not from the South, nor did I go to an SEC school, but with two (soon to be 3) siblings attending SEC schools and a boyfriend with a deep love for Ole Miss, I think it's fair for me to jump on the bandwagon. This weekend I am cheering for the REBELS and I cannot wait. Being in the Grove is unlike any other experience and I love it. Oh, and did you know Katy Perry will be there? Casual.

---

Anyways, here's what's happening currently. Enjoy your weekend, party people!

WEARING // These heels from Banana Republic are worth owning in several colors. I have the navy and I'm not lying when I say they are so. comfortable. Right now they are 35% off with the code BRSHOP35.

LISTENING // The Dirty Guv'nahs are my jam. I am especially listening to their album Hearts on Fire nonstop. It feels like the perfect soundtrack to a tailgate or fall roadtrip.

READING // I came across Leandra's "The Thought Process of Getting Dressed" and was laughing out loud the entire time. Everything about it is true.

TRAVELING // I already told y'all I'm going to Ole Miss for the weekend, but I'm also working on a fun collaboration with my blog soul sista Annie. Good things coming next week!!!

WATCHING // Gone Girl is out. I read the book in a day and the hype around the movie seems to be pretty legit. Reese Witherspoon's The Good Lie also looks awesome.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie Reeves said...

YAY collaborations!!! That's what I'll be working on this weekend :) Have fuuuuuuuun at Ole Miss!!

Annie

10/03/2014  
Blogger erica kartak said...

Ooh, I ordered those BR heels in navy a few weeks ago, but they are backordered until December! You've got me even more excited to receive them now though. I want to see Gone Girl and The Good Lie too. This weekend we saw This is Where I Leave You. It didn't get great reviews, but was a solid comedy. Perfect for a Saturday night!

10/06/2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home