Thursday, October 30

GUEST POST: EDMUND'S OAST // CHARLESTON, SC

Hi everyone! Annie is back for the final post of our Weekend in the City series. I hope you all have enjoyed following along as much as we've enjoyed highlighting our favorite spots! Now I just have to get her to visit Nashville :)

---

Hey everyone!! I’m back for my last post on my favorite topic: BRUNCH! Charleston has about a million places to eat brunch, but one of my very favorites is Edmund's Oast. It’s located in an up and coming area of Charleston, and they only serve brunch on Sundays. It’s so worth it.

Their french fries may actually be the best I’ve ever had (sorry, Bloodhound!!!). PLUS they come with this delicious curry sauce - amazing. I highly recommend the pickled shrimp, and I hear the burger is one of the best in Charleston.


Another major plus: beautiful branding and decor. For dinner (or brunch if you would rather skip the mimosas/bloodies), they have over 40 beers on tap, and some of them (including a PB&J blend) are brewed in house. Oh, and if you’re their for dinner, definitely get the cheese plate or the ricotta. YUM. 


Obviously I like the french fries.


My church is pretty casual, so my Sunday brunch outfit looks a lot like this. Cozy sweater ($19!!!), statement necklace (similar), black jeans (by far my favorite EVER), more of the same sneakers and a big bag (similar) per usual for all of my notebooks, water bottles, Bible, etc etc etc.  (Also, this is what happens when I take solo shots.)

I’ve loved this little mini-series Rachel and I have gotten to do! Isn’t she the best!? If you’re ever in Charleston, give me a shout! I’d love to meet for brunch, drinks, or coffee :) I have a feeling there might be a new place or two to show you, too. Thanks for following along and happy Thursday! Xoxo 

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily Satzger said...

You're quite possibly the cutest brunch goer I know :) Love the outfit, and I'm dying to try Edmund's for brunch now!

Emily from F Is For Blog

10/30/2014  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

Isn't she so great?! I want Edmund's too, now I need to book a trip to Charleston!!!

10/30/2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home