Tuesday, November 4

CHINET HOLIDAY RADIO ON PANDORA


 

Rarely do I ever talk about my career here, but every now and then I work on something that I think you all might enjoy as well. For those who don't know, I work in advertising, and we just launched a Holiday Radio station on Pandora for one of my clients. I know November 4th might be a little early for Christmas cheer to kick in, but before we know it, I'm going to be posting gift guides and launch into full on holiday spirit. I'm not just saying this because I worked on the station, but it really is an awesome compilation of holiday music and perfect to listen to while decorating the tree, wrapping presents, frosting cookies, or hosting a holiday party. One less thing you have to worry about during the crazy month of December, right?!

Hope you all enjoy!

--

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home