Friday, May 6

weekly wrap up

Happy Friday, everyone! We made it!!! Notice that this bloggy got a little facelift?! I'm still working out the kinks, but I'm excited about some of the new features, like labeling & grouping my posts and incorporating my Instagram feed into the blog. And I really just think it's pretty. :)



listening  |  while I was sleeping, I got like 5 notifications that my love, Justin Timberlake released a new song. And I listened. And it's amazing. It's like Justin knew we all needed a great song to get us through Friday and into the weekend. If you haven't listened, do yourself a favor and stop everything now and enjoy the wonderfulness. Needtobreathe also released another single off their upcoming album. I just love them.  


watching  |  The Kentucky Derby this weekend! If you want to get in the spirit, make yourself a mint julep, invite some friends over, and bet on the horsies. The official post time is 6:30 EST. To get up on all your Derby knowledge, this little infographic from Evite is quite helpful!

reading  |   Nothing. I need a good book to read. Any suggestions?! I think the last book I read was Girl on the Train, and I've already blown through The Good Girl, The Luckiest Girl Alive, and The Nightingale. 

watching  |   Season 2 of Grace & Frankie because it released TODAY on Netflix! Have you all seen this show? I wasn't sure if I would like it or not but then there I am laying in my bed, starting my 7th episode in a row. It's an easy watch, if anything, and gives some good laughs. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home