Tuesday, July 12

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale + Wishlist

I know, I know. It's not even halfway through July and we still have MONTHS of heat ahead of us. And a couple weeks ago I was sharing my favorite summer clothes. This can't be happening yet! But you know what it's almost time for? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.

I think this is the sale that every blogger goes insane for. If you're not familiar, the Anniversary Sale happens every July/August and it's when brand NEW FALL items are way, way marked down. So if you're like me, it's a dream come true because you don't have to wait until the end of the season or Black Friday for deals - you can get your fall wants and needs NOW and have them when the weather comes calling.

I actually think it's a little bit smart to start a fall wishlist in the dead of summer. I'm still loving my summer clothes and fall clothing hasn't hit shelves yet, so I don't get as disillusioned by what I really want and need when I see a million things I love. Here's what I'll be on the hunt for:

everyday purse
fall coat
brown & black leather booties
fall dresses
cozy sweaters
camel wrap

The sale runs officially from July 22 - August 8, but if you sign up for a Nordstrom credit or debit card, you get early access on the 14th. I signed up for the debit card - it's so awesome because I get rewards from purchases I'd be making anyways, and it's linked to my checking account, so the money comes out right away. That way I can't go too crazy! 

Have y'all started thinking about your fall wishlist yet? If you have, what's on it?!

---

image 1  | 2

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home