Friday, May 1

Happy Birthday To Me!!!




Today is my birthday!! I have finally left my teenage years and moved onto the big 2-0.... Only 365 days until i can legally drink! In honor of my birthday, my friends and I are going out to dinner (which i still haven't decided where, and we are going in 5 hours... oops) and then my friend Connor is throwing a party for me! It's kind of weird because this is my first birthday i haven't been at home... No homemade angel food cakes and birthday dinner from mom, no cards from grandma and grandpa (even though they will be awaiting me when i get home!!!) and no fabulous presents from the fam! But now that I think about it, I don't really even know what I want. Maybe another pair of Jack Rogers sandals? Or a dress or two... I don't know! 
But it should be a wonderful birthday full of fun and friends.. Hopefully no accidents tonight =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home