Wednesday, January 26

Sweet Treat




I have a little bit of a sweet tooth. After every lunchand dinner, I am usually craving a little somethingsweet - a cookie, piece of chocolate, cake..... Living out this year, I have taken full advantage of fulfilling my sweet tooth, whether it needs it or not. One Sunday, I made 6 dozen sugar Christmas cookies, frosted and everything, because I didn't feel like writing my paper. Tonight, I decided to make chocolate chip cookies just because I wanted to bake. It was nice; just me and Van Morrison Pandora baking away. I have to say, they turned out pretty delicious. And even though my roommates are convinced I'm slowly turning them fat (oops!), I think they enjoyed them too! Recipe below!



Kelley Jefferson's Chocolate Chip Cookies


1 c. crisco
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla -cream these until fluffy

fold in 2 well beaten eggs and beat well

2 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt -mix and add to other

add chocolate chips

bake about 7-8 minutes @ 375.
ENJOY!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home