Monday, October 17

fall-ing in love

Fall is hands down my favorite season. I love seeing the leaves turn colors, the cooler days and nights, and the fun festivities the season brings, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving. Since moving to Atlanta, I haven't been able to fully get into the swing of fall, with life being a whirlwind of trips in and out of the city, visiting friends, and job hunting. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can settle down and enjoy this beautiful season. I would love to go hiking (need to find somewhere), carve a pumpkin with friends, and drink delicious apple cider. I think the perfect start to the fall festivities will be making this Pumpkin Bread Pudding I found on Pinterest (which has quickly become my new obession). There is nothing that screams fall like pumpkin, and this sounds absolutely delicious. I'll report back on how it is!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home