Tuesday, April 3

Wishful Wednesday

Wishful Wednesday

As the weather gets warmer and warmer, I can't help but wish for a new pair of neutral wedges. In my opinion, this kind of shoe is worth every bit of money spent. I wear them everywhere with everything because they are so versatile. Neutral wedges are like a Jack Rodger Navajo sandal, but with more height and oomph, perfect when you want to dress up a bit. These are a few options I have been wistfully looking at, and although the DVF and Tory Burch wedges are far out of my budget, the Dolce Vita, Franco Sarto, and BCBGeneration ones certainly could do. And maybe the Jack Rogers if I don't spend any money for a month! I can't decide which is my favorite, but I know as the summer months approach, I won't be able to hold out without investing in a new pair for Summer 2012!




Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home