Tuesday, March 20

I Dream of Justin


I think it's safe to say I have a teensy bit of a crush on Justin Timberlake. I mean, check out his resume:

  • N*Sync boy band superstar
  • Successful solo artist (Senorita, I feel for you)
  • Awards show host - pretty sure the ESPY's haven't been the same since 2008. Come back, JT?
  • SNL Host... hands down, the best.
  • Proven actor - The Social Network was incredible. No argument.
  • Business man
  • Sports dude. He knows what's up in the world of sports, probably more than Charles Barkley and he gets to provide commentary during the NCAA. Hmmm.... a switch perhaps? Women viewers would probably skyrocket.
I'd like to think that JT's real life personality is the same when he's hanging with his friends as when he's hosting the ESPY's or SNL. He's really funny. And I would really, really like for him to be my friend so that I can enjoy his funny-ness (not a word, I know) on a regular basis. Unfortunately this is as realistic as me being a Broadway star... It's not.

However, last night I probably got as close as I ever will to Timberlake when I took my sister back to Athens. Apparently, Clint Eastwood, Amy Adams and Timberlake are filming a movie and they're using ATL and surrounding areas, aka Athens, to film. Two blocks of Athens downtown was shut down, so naturally Charlotte and I, along with many other Athens residents, went as close to set as we could to stalk. And I saw him. 100 yards away from me, stood Justin Timberlake in a plaid shirt, leather jacket, and jeans. And although my eyes were probably fuzzy from the high pollen in the air, he looked great. The only thing stopping me from running through the taped off area to him was the high security and my inevitable arrest. To my sister, if I were there, I would stalk out all the places he could possibly go. And then give him my number. Thanks :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home