Tuesday, March 27

Loren Hope

I absolutely love statement necklaces, especially when they are bold with color. Jewelry line Loren Hope, designed by Loren Barham, is the perfect combination of everything I love in jewelry. It's beautiful, colorful, and in my opinion, timeless. I could see myself continuing to wear the pieces year after year, with a plain white tshirt and jeans to add some spice, or with a cocktail dress to add some extra pizzaz! Check out her line here, and see if there is a store near you that carries Loren Hope. For those of you living in ATL, you can find select pieces at Festivity and Poppy's. Some of my favorites from the line are below, but let's be honest, I would be fine owning ALL of it :) What are your favorites?








Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home