Thursday, June 14

Sky High, bye bye!



I'm normally a sky high kind of heel girl - 4+ inches make my legs look that much longer and skinnier, and let's be honest, who doesn't want that?! However, I've kind of been in a lower heel kick recently. Maybe it's because 4 inch heels don't always seem appropriate for my work environment, or maybe because they're just that much more comfortable to wear all day. Regardless, I'm digging these Dolce Vita sandals after seeing them on dreams + jeans, as well as these with an even lower heel from Sam Edelman. The Dolce Vita sandals are a perfect summertime shoe that can be worn with shorts for a little more relaxed, but polished look, or with a dress or skirt for the office. These J.Crew sandals were also on sale at our local J.Crew for $49.99 with an extra 30% off, and even though I have a similar pair from Franco Sarto, it still took a lot of restraint to not buy them... It's hard for me to resist a great deal!

What do you think? Are you as into the lower heel trend as I am?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home