Monday, April 16

Oh Happy Weekend

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and spent lots and lots of time outdoors and with family and friends. I had such a lovely weekend with two dear friends in town. Thursday night started the fun, with Ashley in town. We went to dinner with her Dad at Twist, where I expanded my food horizons a tiny bit (I ate seared tuna!) followed by a drink in Buckhead. It was so nice to see her and I can't wait to see her again this weekend in Indiana! 


Friday night Natalie came in town for the weekend to visit Courtney and I. It was just the best having her here, especially since I won't be seeing her in a couple weekends to celebrate two friends' wedding. We had a late dinner at Miller Union, a fun spot in Midtown, and spent hours just catching up and chatting about anything and everything. Great food, great drinks, great atmosphere, and great friends. What could be better?!


The next day followed with a long walk in Chastain Park and more chatting. The weather was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better weekend for Natalie to see the city. We had lunch at OK Cafe in Buckhead and then ran errands to get ready for the Braves game! This was not only Natalie's first Braves game, but also mine. Some UVA friends got a spot to tailgate, and after a long, extended ride on the Marta, we finally made it. Best part about Braves games? It's not the 4th of July, but we all sure look the part. The game was great, we somehow managed to get in a box, and had a fun, fun time. The weekend definitely went by way too fast and I was sad to see Natalie go back to Dallas - I think we needed a few more days - but I can't wait to visit her and Kaitlyn after she moves to D.C. this summer! 


Patriotism at it's finest. USA!



Middle school again taking selfie pics? Guilty. 


Hope everyone has a great Monday and start to the week! 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home