Wednesday, July 25

Target + Neiman Marcus... Oh this is good.


If I could shop at one store for all my clothes, I think it could be Neiman Marcus (eeek sorry J.Crew!!!) They carry so many brands I love and so many different styles. Target is another one of my favorite places. I think I speak for everyone when I say it is impossible to go in Target and leave without something you never intended to buy. They have the cutest paper products for cheap, good belts, scarves, basics... you get the point.

So when I heard Target and Neiman Marcus are collaborating on a holiday collection this December, well, I almost peed my pants in excitement. They've got a seriously impressive list of designers signed on, including Alice + Olivia, Tory Burch, Diane von Furstenberg, Marchesa, and Marc Jacobs. Holy moly. I think this is going to be bigger than the Missoni craze, and that was pretty nuts. 

The collection goes on sale December 1st, so mark your calendars to get to a Target or Neiman Marcus in the wee hours of the night! It's going to be ah-mazing people!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home