Friday, July 27

The Olympics are finally here!

Oh my gosh.

Oh my gosh.

The Summer Olympics are FINALLY here. I'm as excited as I am when it is March Madness, and if you know me at all, that is a lot a lot of excitement. I honestly don't understand how people could feel indifferent to the Olympics. The top athletes in the world are competing against each other, all representing their countries. America, attractive athletes, awesome, mind blowing, chilling competitions... really, what more could you ask for?!

Another reason I am particularly excited is because my friend from home, Tyler McGill, will be competing in the Olympics. And not just in badminton or speed walking. But in swimming. In the 100m fly. Against Phelps. I would say it doesn't really get much bigger or exciting than that. He even debuted in the pretty funny USA Swimming rendition of Call Me Maybe - look out for his stellar dance moves at 2:20. If I wasn't already obsessed with swimming and the Olympic team, I definitely am now.



Happy Opening Ceremonies! 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home