Thursday, February 14

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!









A Valentine's Day card made by yours truly. Circa 2nd Grade. 


Happy Valentine's Day to all! Wishing everyone a day filled with love and happiness. Remember - this holiday is about love and that can be the love you have for your family and friends, not just a significant other. There are so many people I am blessed to have in my life that I love, and I like to take this day to remind them of just that!

In the spirit of the holiday, I brought some treats to work today to share with my coworkers. Growing up, my mom made white chocolate covered pretzel sticks all the time. For some reason I specifically remember her always making them for the PTA Ice Skating night during Christmastime... but I thought they would be the perfect little treat for Valentine's Day. I love the salty sweet combo, and they couldn't be easier to make. Have a party to go to tonight? Simply melt white chocolate, add red food coloring, swirl pretzel in chocolate, and let dry on parchment paper. I like to put mine in the refrigerator to speed up the chocolate-hardening process. Wrap in parchment paper and tie a pretty ribbon around and you're set! Less than 30 minutes and you've got delicious treats sure to be a crowd pleaser!






Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home