Friday, February 1

TELL THE WORLD I'M COMING HOME

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/04/Bloomington_IN_Kirkwood.jpg 
 

Happy Friday everyone!!!! Is anyone else insanely excited for the weekend to be here? I know I am. I'm headed back to Bloomington, IN - a little slice of heaven in the Midwest. I'm obviously partial, but I can't wait to get back to my alma mater after almost a year since my last visit. This weekend is the Indiana-Michigan game and in case you've been living under a rock, it's a huge, huge game. I can't wait to be posted up at Kilroys, cheering on my Hoosiers back in one of my most favorite places with some of my favorite people... Now if the Hoosiers get a win, that will pretty much make it a perfect weekend!

 Anyone else have fun weekend plans?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home