Tuesday, January 29

MEG GALLIGAN'S SAN FRAN APT. ON THE EVERYGIRL

It wasn't too long ago that I posted about my latest jewelry obsession, Margaret Elizabeth. Well what do you know, yesterday the girl behind Margaret Elizabeth, Meg Galligan, was featured on The Everygirl (just another one of my absolute favorite websites), giving a tour of her gorgeous home in San Francisco. I swear I am not stalking her.... but she has really great taste and I couldn't help but share some of my favorite things in her perfect little San Fran apartment.


Well, I just like everything about this. From the large windows to the pillows to the rug she found on Ebay to the lemons and limes stored on the bar cart.... It's just really, really great.

My apartment wishlist: a stylish bar cart and well stocked bar and bookshelf to attractively display my coffee table books. 



This armoire is so perfect with the blue accenting. And I'm digging the rustic looking kitchen table.



I'm a sucker for white bedding and I love the navy trim and monogrammed pillows. That sunburst mirror? Also great.


I mean can we talk about this orange desk, the white lamp, the monogrammed tray? Everything about this is fabulous. I love it.


For more on Meg and her home, check out the full feature on The Everygirl



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home