Tuesday, March 5

THE SILK CAMI


With spring right around the corner, my clothing wish list continues to grow and grow. Maxi dress, maxi skirt. Denim vest. Floral jeans. New dresses. Strappy shoes. Yep.... it's about a mile long. One piece I think would be the perfect addition to my closet is a silk cami. I've long been admiring Tibi's silk camis in both the the style above and the halter version. Unfortunately, I haven't been admiring the price tag as much. Splurging $158 for a silk cami isn't exactly a casual purchase. Luckily, J.Crew has introduced an updated version of their silk cami in time for spring. While J.Crew's version is still just under $100, it's a little bit more manageable and almost an identical product. I personally love the citrus and lavender - wouldn't they look great with a good tan?!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i love my silk cami from jcrew. i wear it all.the.time!

3/05/2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home