Monday, February 18

PRESIDENT'S DAY SALES

Did everyone have a good weekend? I have been feeling a little bit under the weather since last week, so this weekend was very low key with a lot of basketball (Yeah Hoosiers!) and movie watching. I FINALLY saw Silver Linings Playbook and thought it was awesome. I totally have a new found respect for Bradley Cooper and his acting abilities... the guy can definitely do more than comedies. If you haven't seen the flick, you need to go ASAP before the Oscars this Sunday!

Unlike many, I'm working on President's Day, so I am choosing to celebrate our nation's leaders in the most American way possible - taking advantage of the President's Day sales! J.Crew is offering 40% off final sale, Gap 30% off any purchase, and Tibi has 20% off their resort wear. I scored an awesome pair of shorts from J.Crew that won't be seeing daylight until April, but I know they will get plenty, plenty of use.

Got these shorts in coral and white for half price - total score!



My mom picked up this necklace - also loving. 


 How cute is this leather clutch from Gap? I think adding a monogram to the white would make it even cuter and add personalization! Plus it's a total steal at just $30.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home