Thursday, January 23

A NEW PRINT



For Christmas, my sister gave me some prints that she made while still in school at Georgia. This past weekend I finally framed them and I'm obsessed. Last night while she was in town, we (and I mean she) started laying out the gallery wall to go above my couch. We realized that I needed a couple more prints to add a little more diversity to what I do have, so after a little Etsy searching, I found the above print from Pretty Chic. I personally love (ha!) it, and think it's going to be perfect when it all comes together - which I will definitely be showing on the blog!

If you are looking for a new addition to your walls, definitely check out the shop. There are so many cute options, like this and this, and they come in multiple sizes, which is great. 

Have a great Thursday!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home