Thursday, January 9

WAKE UP YOUR WALLS









Not that I'm a home decor expert, but it seemed like wallpaper went through a little bit of a decor rut in the late 90s and 2000s. Paint was all the rage and I didn't even think to have wallpaper in my room instead of the Granny Smith Apple green (with a really cool daisy bedspread accompanying it). But recently, I feel like wallpaper has made a comeback and I'm actually really into it. I love the above images, and think that a really great design can make way more of an impact than paint. I don't know if I could ever wallpaper an entire bedroom, but I do think that it is a great option for small spaces like an entry way or a bathroom. 

What do you think? Are you on board with wallpaper or paint all the way?

---

image 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home