Wednesday, January 15

GOLDEN GLOBES RED CARPET WINNERS

Ugh. Y'all know when something that you have no control over happens and just puts you in a funk? That's where I've been about the past week. I'll spare all the details, but basically one of our pipes froze in the cold flash we had in Nashville which may have led to a couple other problems.

Anyways, I'm about 3 days late on this post, but I just have to share my favorite looks from the Golden Globes. I love awards season - especially the Golden Globes because Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are so good, and all the celebs are drinking and having a good time, and go to the stage with a martini in  one hand and shoes in the other (Emma Thompson).



Lupita Nyong'o is glowing. I honestly love everything about this look. I like that she kept it simple and didn't throw on some crazy earrings or necklace. The dress does enough against her beautiful skin.
 ---



For her first major awards show red carpet appearance (at least I think?), Margot Robbie nailed it. This white Gucci gown is gorgeous on her and fits like a glove. I like that she paired it with simple but elegant jewelry and the emerald heels are a great touch. 
---



What I love about Amy Adams look is that she seems to have taken note from her American Hustle character. The plunging neckline with a simple pendant is on par with the movie, and I think it's cool that she's channeling that look. She looked great.
---
 


Cate Blanchett rocked it. Between her acceptance speech and her fabulous, gorgeous gown, she was great. This Armani Couture dress fits her perfectly and I love the earrings and the hair with it. The best part of the dress is the back - hello low back! Totally not what you would expect from the front, but amazing, nonetheless. 

Can't wait to see what these stars bring out at the Oscars in March. Who were your favorites?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home