Monday, December 16

GORJANA GRIFFIN










Weekends go by way too quickly, don't they? I had such a nice one. On Saturday, Patrick and I went to downtown Franklin for a little exploring and shopping. I can't believe I have never been there before! There are so many cute shops and restaurants. There was also a Christmas street festival, so we had a lot of fun walking around through the streets and getting some tasty old fashioned donuts from a street vendor! Plus I was able to do a little Christmas shopping, which was much needed.

But back to regular programming. Have y'all heard of Gorjana Griffin? Awhile back I remember seeing something on another blog, but kind of just let it escape my mind. Fast forward to this weekend when I'm feverishly looking for gifts for a certain hard-to-shop-for sister of mine and I stumble across their site. It's full of the prettiest, most delicate jewelry pieces that could take care of anyone on your Christmas list. Not to mention, it's pretty affordable and right now they are offering 30% off sitewide. Let the last minute shopping begin with a little something for yourself!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home