Wednesday, February 26

C.WONDER NEW ARRIVALS



It's almost spring, so let's feast our eyes on some springtime happiness, shall we?! I am loving the new arrivals at C.Wonder, with a small selection of favorites above. I mean, how cute is that blue ikat bowl? I'd be so happy eating cereal or salad or really anything out of it. It's the little things, right? The pink polka dot glass - I'm envisioning sipping lemonade cocktails on a porch in warm weather. I really can't get over the leopard needlepoint smoking slippers. I'm not even a big flats girl, but these are just way too cute. Must. Make. Mine. The clover necklace is a good layering staple, the initial earrings make for a great gift for a friend or yourself (!) and the clutch is just springy and fun. Who wouldn't want to walk into happy hour carrying that?!

Have a happy Wednesday!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home