Wednesday, June 25

JACK ROGERS GEORGICA JELLY




I have been long loyal to my Jack Rogers - a staple on my feet every spring, summer, and early fall. My constant complaint, however, is the comfort factor. Anyone who tells you Jack Rogers are comfortable to walk in all day is lying to you and probably a little delusional. I'm clearly one of those people who gives up comfort for style. Worth it, I guess?

I recently discovered this gold/platinum version of the Georgica Jelly and I'm kind of into it. I've been a little unsure about the jelly shoe... I wasn't wild about the color options, and worried the plastic jelly part of it looked cheap. I haven't actually seen this version in person, but I think I could possibly get behind it. If anything, it would make my feet happy, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home