Friday, May 27

currently

We've made it, y'all! It's FRIDAY! 


I'm headed back to Champaign (feels like deja vu!) for a dear friend's wedding on Sunday, and I'm so excited to see family and friends and spend time by the pool. I just love long weekends, don't y'all?! And honestly, I prefer Mondays off over Fridays. Then the work week feels like a snap, instead of anticipating the Friday off all week. 

Hopefully you all have fun plans and it will be sunny wherever you are! 

---

shopping  |   Loft is 40% off everything in store. I love this jumpsuit - it's way cuter in person than on the model, and could easily be dressed down with sandals or up with wedges and hoop earrings. Tuckernuck is 20% off sitewide - you can get the earrings from this post for under $100! Banana Republic & Gap are 40% off as well. I haven't been loving Banana's stuff as much this year, but I do love how their jeans fit and may need this pair. Club Monaco is offering an extra 30% off sale styles - I love this off-the-shoulder dress, this wear with everything crop top, and this eyelet top.

reading  |   I picked up Everything I Never Told You and The Light Between Oceans from the library. Everything I Never Told You is an easy, quick read, and The Light Between Oceans is coming out as a movie this fall - I'm really excited for this one. 

listening   |    Matt Wertz released his new album this week. I'll always love Twenty Three Places the most, but this one is pretty good. I'm also loving the Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify. It generates new songs each week based on your top song history!

eating   |   After seeing Ashley's post on Chrissy Teigen's chicken lettuce wraps, I've decided I really need to start cooking from my cookbooks more often. I have so many great ones - Cravings, Smitten Kitchen, Martha Stewart Cakes (!!!), Thug Kitchen (hysterical read). 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home