Monday, May 23

What I Wore vol. 6: Fringe

Hi everyone! Back to the work week, but who's excited this weekend is a long one?! Only 5 days people. 5 days. We can do it!

So this is one of my favorite settings yet for an outfit shoot. My sweet friend Ali shot these photos near downtown Lexington near the Transylvania campus (it's not a school for vampires, I swear!) It's one of the most picturesque places in Lexington, in my opinion. 

Now to the outfit - I bought this fringe sweater from Ann Taylor about a month ago. I've been loving what they're doing this season, and this top is no exception. I've worn it so much - with white jeans, a white skirt, dark wash jeans, and now this army green skirt! It's so comfortable and the fringe detail is just perfect. It also comes in navy, and it's currently an extra 40% off. Can't get much better.

sweater (on sale with an extra 40% off!)  |   skirt (old, similar, similar)  |   shoes (old, but I like these and these)



Have a great Monday!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley G said...

I love this look and that sweater is such a great price! The backdrop of this photo-- two thumbs up lady!

5/23/2016  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

Thank you!!! It's been fun finding places to shoot! :)

5/25/2016  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home