Thursday, May 26

the best bags for weekend trips

I remember when I got my first Vera Bradley overnight duffel bag. It was for Christmas, and I was SO excited to no longer have to use a Nike athletic bag for overnight trips. I loved the print - a blue and brown floral print - and I even have a cosmetic bag to match. The little things, right? Well, I'm still using that same duffel probably 10 years later and I can say it has seen quite the trips over the years. Props to Vera Bradley too, because that thing has held up very well. After 10 years, though, I think it's time to upgrade to something new, don't you think?!

Just in time for Memorial Day weekend and all the summer travels ahead, I've rounded up some great weekender bags. With whatever I choose, I want it to last as long as my Vera Bradley did. Rather than a bold print, I think I'll go with something neutral and classic. 

Mark & Graham leather weekender bag - perfect for all upcoming summer travels

Kate Spade nylon weekender bag - perfect for all upcoming summer travels


Lo & Son's weekender bag - perfect for all upcoming summer travels



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home