Friday, May 15

Peace, Love, HP



So if there is one thing i just love, it is Harry Potter. I remember i got the first book in fifth grade or something because it was in book orders (does anyone remember those because those were the BEST!) and little did I know that I was about to begin the greatest book series EVER! I've read each book at least 3 times each, some more. I've been to the midnight movie premieres, traveled to Chicago to see the Order of the Phoenix movie in IMAX and get the 7th book at the Borders on Michigan Ave. On Wednesday, Ali, Kaitlyn and I went to the Harry Potter Exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago and it was fantastic! The exhibit features stuff from the movies, like Harry, Ron and Hermione's robes, Hermione's dress from the Yule Ball, Quidditch equipment, and the wands used throughout the movies. It is an awesome exhibit that every die hard Harry Potter fan should see! I got to try on the sorting hat. I was hoping for Gryffindor but I got Hufflepuff... shoot. I think that is a bad sign. 
So now the next thing to look forward to is the 6th movie, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, in theaters July 17. I am already planning on requesting off work on the 18th so that I can go to the midnight premiere and not die from being tired while working the beach. 

CLICK for the trailer!

And that was my nerd post of the month.

1 Comments:

Anonymous allieeeeeee said...

1. i LOVE book orders, i remember.
2. hp is aweosme, and i just applied to work at the exhibit so i could forever use a british accent.
3. love you, and i admire your nerd post.

5/20/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home