Wednesday, March 14

Luck of the Irish

Luck of the Irish


In case you've been living under a rock, Saturday is St. Patrick's Day! For the past four years, I have spent St. Patrick's Day on Spring Break. Last year it was in Key West with some of my favorite Thetas and Delts boys; the year before in Frat Lauderdale, dancing my heart out at America's backyard with my best friends, celebrating our little Catherine's 21st birthday right. 


This year, I'm a little unsure of plans, but Patrick will be in town and Courtney and I are trying to plan something fun! It won't be Spring Break or the beach, but I'm sure Atlanta will still impress, especially since it's supposed to be in the 70s. Since I won't be galavanting around in a swimsuit, I need some sort of outfit plan that incorporates green. I picked up this white sweater tank from Old Navy that I kind of love. I don't have the green pants yet, but I would definitely wear those for a statement of green, paired with a pink belt, Jack Rogers sandals, and some simple Kate Spade jewelry. If only I had enough money to go buy an entirely new outfit, right? 


What are your St. Patrick's Day plans?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home