Thursday, April 12

Curling Wand


Y'all. I think I am in the midst of a life changing hair experience. I've heard on and off the magical workings of a curling wand, and have seen it do wonders to my friends hair for formals and whatnot in college. But I have incredibly stubborn hair when it comes to maintaining curl. The weather conditions have to be just right for it to even keep a subtle wave halfway through the night - no humidity whatsoever. And I absolutely cannot move around a lot. However, I saw a post on A Piece of Toast that mentioned a curling wand at Sephora and how wonderful it is. Although I certainly can't afford the $130 price tag on the one they recommended, I can afford Remington's $24.99 wand.

On a much needed trip to Target last night, I picked up the wand and started experimenting. I did burn my fingers a time or two and probably should have put on the protective glove, but the end result was close to what I want. I didn't put in hair spray, but my curls still held pretty well. I initially bought the 1 1/2-1 inch wand, but after using it again this morning, I think I am going to return it for the 1/2 - 1 inch wand. My curls have stuck all day and I'm sure with a little more patience and practice, they'll look perfect.

Have you ever used one of these before? What are your thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home