Friday, May 17

PEACE OUT!

Wheeeeeeee it's the weekend!!!! At the beginning of the week, I planned on staying around Nashville and enjoying what is supposed to be a sunny and rain-free Saturday and Sunday. On Wednesday my mom called me to see what I thought about coming home since both Jane and Peter are home and it's rare that we are all together. Not to mention, Illinois is hosting the men's tennis NCAA championship this weekend and as a former Illinois tennis groupie (more on that another time), it's pretty much necessary I go. So I'm headed off to the wonderful Champaign for the weekend!  And can I just say - I love that I can just drive home for a random weekend and it's not a huge ordeal!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend doing fun things!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home