Wednesday, April 24

Still Here!



Well, it's been over a month since I posted. Don't ask what got into me. I was on a roll and then just stopped. Lack of creativity? Maybe. Busy? Sure. But I've also been doing a little blog maintenance. You may notice I changed the blog title to "Love Your Life" to "Love This Life". This decision was partly based on being able to own my own domain name - instead of having to remember my Blogspot URL, it's now a simple lovethislifeblog.com. So much easier, right?! I also decided "Love This Life" made more sense, since the blog is all about this life I'm living. It's the little things, right?

I've also joined Bloglovin. For those of you who follow other bloggers on a regular basis and don't use Bloglovin, I strongly recommend it. You simply find the blogs you want to follow, add them to your stream, and Bloglovin automatically updates when a blogger posts something new. Check it out, and if you love it, be sure to follow me! Finally, I have made a Facebook page for the blog. This way it won't interfere with my personal Facebook page and those who want to follow the blog can, even if they aren't Facebook friends with me. Now go like my page!

Enough with the technical updates. Here's what I've been up to!

From left to right: Playing with my cousin's sweet daughter, Olive, over Easter weekend... I can't get enough of her! // Dying Easter eggs with my wonderful family // Spending weekend nights out in Midtown with my favorite guy // Spring has finally bloomed and I captured this pretty picture in front of the Frist Art Museum // Drinks in The Gulch with my lovely roommate // All For The Hall Concert hosted by Keith Urban and Vince Gill - one of my favorite things I've been to in Nashville so far. Amazing performances by Eric Church, Jason Aldean, Kid Rock, Sheryl Crow, Willie Nelson, Montgomery Gentry, and Roseanne Cash, all proceeds going to the Country Music Hall of Fame!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home